Monday, August 9, 2010

Weekend Family Getaway

Now that I started my new job fulltime, I have many weekends off! So to celebrate my first weekend off in about a year...we went to Glenwood Springs, Colorado, which is near Aspen. We stayed at Hotel Colorado. It is a very old hotel and beautiful as you can see from the picture above.


One morning, while Reece and I hung out in the room and slept, Mike took Beau to the Train Station. As you know...Trains are is FAVORITE!!!! Mike got some really cute pictures of him.



This was taken before we took the tram down from the Caverns. It was a 10 minute tram ride down the mountain. The boys really enjoyed the mountains!


Beau in front of the hotel.

This was taken at a local Ice Cream shop. The chairs are actual saddles! Really cute! The cool thing about this Ice Cream shop was that they had dessert wine and beligian chocolate...in case you weren't into the ice cream thing!





1 comment:

mail8d said...

Are they cute, or what????
It's been a long time. Nana has to make it out to CO soon.